CSS Fundamentals | Professional
Build a solid foundation by solving real cases
Are you starting with CSS but it's overwhelming and you don't know where to start? Do you have notions, but with gaps that prevent you from creating your own code with confidence? Do you need more ease with style sheets, even if your job isn't always to create them (e.g. back-end development, marketing, etc.)?
This practical workshop will guide you, step by step, to build a firm foundation in CSS. This foundation will allow you to solve with solvency frequent challenges of current projects and avoid common mistakes that make you lose time and money.
With proven useful practices we will dismantle the usual obstacles in learning CSS and enjoy solving real cases that really serve you after the workshop. We will create code that the next day you can apply to your projects.
StartSimple selectors - BEM (naming convention for classes)
StartSimple selectors - CHALLENGE
StartAttribute selectors - CHALLENGE
StartPseudo-classes - CHALLENGE
StartPseudo-elements - CHALLENGE
StartCombinators - CHALLENGE
PreviewMix & group
StartMix & group - CHALLENGE
- +20 years of experience designing and coding websites for private and institutional clients.
- +10 years of experience as a web design / front-end instructor.
- Certified in HTML5 by W3C.
- Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC.
- 10 years of experience designing and developing high quality live classroom and self-paced online training.
- Proven capability in combining learning materials and resources: keynotes, books, team-projects, guided challenges, etc.
- Author and co-author of books published as documentation for two specialized workshops.
Full profile: linkedin.com/in/miguelsp