Bootstrap 5 | Master
Best practices and real challenges
No professional front-end developer can ignore Bootstrap. A common requirement in job offers and used in all kind of web projects. Is also a core piece in thousands of WordPress themes, Drupal and fully integrated in Joomla.
There are many Bootstrap courses, but this one will guide you through the great advances of its latest version with a really practical focus. Without wasting time with endless theoretical contents that you could find yourself in the official documentation.
You will learn how to use Bootstrap 5 to solve multiple challenges with real application in your everyday projects.
"Every line of code should appear to be written by a single person, no matter the number of contributors."
Mark Otto - Director of design at GitHub & creator of Bootstrap [source].
- +20 years of experience designing and coding websites for private and institutional clients.
- +10 years of experience as a web design / front-end instructor.
- Certified in HTML5 by W3C.
- Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC.
- 10 years of experience designing and developing high quality live classroom and self-paced online training.
- Proven capability in combining learning materials and resources: keynotes, books, team-projects, guided challenges, etc.
- Author and co-author of books published as documentation for two specialized workshops.
Full profile: linkedin.com/in/miguelsp