PostCSS | Master
Improve your CSS workflow with an ecosystem of powerful plugins
Google, WordPress, Alibaba, Twitter... they are already using PostCSS.
Discover why this new tool is the epicenter of a historical evolution in CSS development.
Do you dream of creating top quality styles for your web applications, but they turn into a nightmare? Do you end up in a maze of manual processes to improve your CSS files, deal with preprocessors, optimize your images...?
In this course you will easily learn how to add PostCSS to your workflow and how to apply its more powerful plugins to automate your CSS development.
- Best practices to solve common CSS problems: vendor prefixes, polyfills, helpful linting, assets optimization, etc.
- Use PostCSS with preprocessors: Sass, LESS or Stylus.
- Enjoy tomorrow's CSS syntax today with cssnext.
- Automatically prepare your project for distribution: clean, minify and unify your files, optimize your images and SVGs, guarantee browser compatibility, etc.
- Customize PostCSS to your needs by using Grunt, Gulp or Broccoli.
- Tips to integrate PostCSS with Sublime Text or Atom.
- Create your own PostCSS plug-in.
- Final project: build a website from scratch to distribution with PostCSS to really discover its full potential.
"Bootstrap 4 will be in SCSS. And if you care, v5 will likely be in PostCSS because holy crap that sounds cool. Less and Sass are both great, y'all. PostCSS seems even better."
Mark Otto - Director of design at GitHub & creator of Bootstrap [source].
StartWhat is PostCSS
StartWhy learn PostCSS
StartFirst contact via CodePen - CHALLENGE
PreviewHow to install PostCSS
StartHow to add and setup a plugin: Autoprefixer
StartHow to add and setup a plugin: Autoprefixer - CHALLENGE
StartWatch a folder or use BrowserSync (fixed: 11-Mar-2019)
StartGetting started - CHALLENGE
StartGetting started - QUIZ
- +20 years of experience designing and coding websites for private and institutional clients.
- +10 years of experience as a web design / front-end instructor.
- Certified in HTML5 by W3C.
- Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC.
- 10 years of experience designing and developing high quality live classroom and self-paced online training.
- Proven capability in combining learning materials and resources: keynotes, books, team-projects, guided challenges, etc.
- Author and co-author of books published as documentation for two specialized workshops.
Full profile: linkedin.com/in/miguelsp